Probiotics have become a popular term; however, only a few people are familiar with the benefits of consuming food that can actually help them grow good bacteria in their body. By consuming the best probiotics for women and men, the body can have a proper balance of good and bad bacteria.
Do probiotics really help your body?
It is found through the studies that the probiotics can actually control gut movement. The renowned doctors of healthcare organizations have found that the good bacteria can actually take care of diarrhea related to antibiotics, infectious diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel syndrome. Apart from digestive system, they can show miracles on other components of body including,
- Oral hygiene
- Prevention of allergies
- Prevention of cold
- Keeping up vaginal and urinal hygiene
- Skin diseases like eczema are treated
Probiotics in the market
The market is becoming more unconventional in terms of medication as several brands are manufacturing dietary supplements with the component of probiotics. And, these are some of the best probiotics for both, women and men. Unlike the food habit of Asian countries like Japan or Indonesia, there is actually a lack of fermented food dishes in the US society. However, globalization has helped to influence the citizens to try dishes like Miso or Kimchi.
This is why, for finding the best probiotics for women and men, the medicine manufacturers have come up with effective dietary supplements that have emerged in the market, such as:
- Tropicana Probiotics Juice
- American ProBiotics Supplement
- Probiotics 40 Billion CFU
- Vitamin Bounty – Pro 50 Probiotic
- Probiotics 40 Billion CFUs by Natrogix
- Ultimate Flora Probiotic
Foods to consider
The foods that are effective with probiotics are,
- Miso – Originated from Japan, this dish contains fiber, protein and several vitamins. Considered as popular soup for breakfast, there is a high rate of probiotics in the food. Women can consume this dish to reduce risks of stroke.
- Cheese – Cheese are not a health-hazard and may not always cause obesity or diabetes, as the good bacteria are prevalent in cottage cheese, mozzarella, gouda and cheddar cheese. Of course, not excessively but the average consumption can decrease higher risks of osteoporosis and heart disease among women.
- Kombucha – This beverage ahs certain health benefits as it is fermented with yeast and bacteria. The fermentation process is done efficiently so that the properties of yeast and bacteria are not damaged. Additionally, the digestive system can observed certain positive results from drinking this.
Why should women take probiotics?
Women are in need of probiotics more than men as the probiotics can take care of the pH level of the vaginal health. This can lead to reduction of growing infections in the vaginal area. Moreover, they are proven to be effective for UTI approaches and the probiotics can actually decrease the rate of bad bacteria from the human body. The Gardnerella vaginallus can be fought and the vaginal hygiene can be maintained for only by taking the best probiotics for women.
Are the probiotics safe?
Researchers have found that many people have allergic reactions to probiotics. This can lead to flatulence stomach, bloating, and diarrhea. However, the food supplements and other food products are proven to be safe for human health. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not need to examine and prove that the dietary supplement is safe to consume. This may lead to misuse of good bacteria, as the sellers can manufacture and sell the products with the label of probiotics even though they do not provide effective results. Therefore, it is advisable to research and opt for the best probiotics for women and men.
However, there is any major issue that has taken place due to dietary supplement related to probiotics. Keeping safety in mind, consultation with the doctor beforehand should be considered at first. If you have a child and you are breastfeeding your child or during your pregnancy, you need to take help of the medical professionals to avert any health risks and suggest the safest and best probiotics for women.
So, there is no doubt that human beings regardless of the gender, can receive ample benefits from the prevalence of the best probiotics in the food or dietary supplements.