Apple cider vinegar is loaded with several health benefits, but it is especially a great addition to your weight loss and detox regime. It is a versatile ingredient that can be simply included in your everyday diet to eliminate toxins. Just ensure that you purchase an organic apple cider vinegar for detoxification to gain useful results.
Following are some of the ACV drink recipes for detoxification. Before consumption ensure you aren’t allergic to the ingredients mentioned below.
- Lemon water Mix one or one and a half cups of water with two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and a tablespoon of ACV. If you wish, you can also add some organic honey or a pinch of cayenne pepper to add some flavor. This apple cider vinegar drink for detoxification should be taken in the morning before breakfast. It can stimulate your metabolism and help expel toxins faster.
- Molasses If you have diabetes, molasses with ACV can be a great detox drink for you. It contains numerous essential vitamins and minerals which are beneficial for cardiovascular and bone health. You can quickly whip up this recipe by blending a glass water, two tablespoons each of blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar.
- Grapefruit Loaded with Vitamin C and powerful antioxidants, grapefruit with ACV can be an excellent way to detoxify your body. It also helps in lowering blood pressure and reducing inflammation. To make this all you need is a cup of freshly extracted grapefruit juice, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and some honey.
- Cranberry and orange Both cranberry and orange are rich in antioxidants. Besides, this combination is incredibly flavorful which makes apple cider vinegar detoxification an enjoyable process. Just mix a quarter cup of orange and cranberry juice with three-quarters of water and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. This can help in cleansing your digestive tract as well as boost your cardiac health.
- Mixed berries and banana smoothie If you happen to be more of a smoothie person, then you should surely try to have ACV with mixed berries smoothie. Berries and banana can be a fantastic source of antioxidants, minerals, potassium, and vitamins. All you need is a cup of frozen berries, one cup of almond milk, two tablespoons of ACV and a banana. Mix these ingredients thoroughly in a blender and have it in the morning.
- Cinnamon and apple pie drink An amazingly refreshing drink to beat the hot temperatures, this recipe will remind you of apple pie. It can be instantly made using a glass of water, few drops of vanilla Stevia, two tablespoons of ACV and fresh apple juice with a pinch of cinnamon.