People love luxury cars since they are what they declare- luxurious. If we are so besotted with the normal luxury cars, what will we do if we ever come across the most expensive cars in the world? Everything about these cars radiates luxury and style, and of course, it does justice to the amount of money a person will be spending in buying it. The amazing exterior, the cozy interiors, the expensive add-ons, and everything right from the hood to the tires of the car indicate the precision with which each of these cars is crafted.
Here’s a list of the most expensive luxury cars that the world knows and these cars are their owners’ pride.
- 2017 Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB Sedan– One of the oldest players in the automobile industry, Rolls-Royce knows how to blend vintage features with modernity, and the result is one of the most expensive luxury cars in the world. The 2017 Roll-Royce Ghost EWB Sedan is the most expensive luxury car in the world priced at $329, 325. The 4-door, 5-seater sedan is drop-dead gorgeous and radiates the elegance for which a person will willingly spend a fortune.
- 2017 Bentley Flying Spur W12 S– The 2017 Bentley Flying Spur W12 S is one of the most expensive luxury cars in the world at $244,600. The posh exterior and the amazing interior exudes royalty. In addition to being one of the most expensive cars in the world, it is hailed as one of the most functional cars as well. This means that it’s not just the elegant exterior a person will be shelling out money for.
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG S65 RWD Sedan– Mercedes-Benz has become synonymous with quality and the fact that all its cars are quite expensive. However, the luxury car that makes to the list of the most expensive luxury cars in the world is the 2017 Mercedes- Benz AMG S65 RWD Sedan. At $226,900, this luxury car is equipped with everything to make your drive a luxurious one.
- 2017 Aston Martin Rapide S Base– Priced at $206,000, the Aston Martin Rapide S Base makes it to the league of the most expensive luxury cars in the world. This 4-seat, 4-door sedan is every neighbor’s envy and consists everything that has ensured its entry into the big league. Speed, style, and power are what personifies this luxury car.
- 2017 Maserati Quattroporte GTS GranSport RWD- This luxury car priced at $145,500 has made it to the list of the most expensive cars in the world. One look at this luxury car and you know exactly where the money is spent. The sleek exterior and the amazing interiors combined with the car’s performance is what endeared itself to a majority of people.